Asymmetric Linen vest

I have not worn this vest out yet to any event, not that there has been many outings happening in my life out in Northern California..! I lived in NYC for 25 years with great jobs, surrounded by the many interesting people I have met, befriended and my family so close. Even a day without work meant there was a new "adventure" ahead of me with a swipe of a metro card. I would start a free day like that with a trip to the Met and visit my favorite collections, perhaps sit on the steps in front of the museum, slowly start my walk downtown. I wouldn't have a set destination but the walk down would excite my imagination, mind and entice my senses. I loved stopping by Lady M cakes or the Laduree Uptown for a small treat. Central park was another favorite spot of mine in the city as I am sure is to millions of others who live in NYC. I especially loved the park in the winter, snow crunching under my boots with a hot cocoa in my gloved hand. Calling up a friend for a drink after work or meal was easier done there than here where I am now. 

Comments

Popular Posts